Price per room : 1325 PLN
BEDROOM 2 AVAILABLE!
In bedroom 1,3 - Boys from Germany and Finland.
Just Home presents You:
Area of the flat is 80 square meters. Consists of:
• 3 separate bedrooms
• living room and equipped kitchen with dining area
• bathroom with shower
It is located on the ground floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, cooker, owen, cutlery, plates, washing machine, beds, wardrobes etc.
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Gas heating.
Location - near Dietla street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 10 min by bus or 25 by walk
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 15 min walking distance
* Politechnika (University of Technology) - 10 min by bus or 25 by walk
* ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min by bus or 25 by walk
* UEK (University of Economics) - 10 min by tram or 15 by walk
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 12 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 15 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 15 min walking distance
Price for 3 bedroom apartment is 4000+ bills. Prices per bedroom:
Bedroom 1 (double bed + sofa) – 1325pln + bills
Bedroom 2 (double bed) – 1325pln + bills
Bedroom 3 – 1350pln + bills
Bills = gas heating, water, electricity, internet.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment will be available from the end of February (the exact date to be confirmed)! Till the end of June 2019.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, it's not a problem.
4. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
5. Where will you study? (name of the University)
6. If you have - send me your polish mobile number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!