- Kraków (show map)
- Do you want help international students? join us! email@example.com
- Kraków, also Cracow or Krakow, is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River (Wisła) in the Lesser Poland (Małopolska) region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life and is one of Poland's most important economic hubs. It was the capital of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland from 1038 to 1569; the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth from 1569 to 1795; the Free City of Kraków from 1815 to 1846; the Grand Duchy of Cracow from 1846 to 1918; and Kraków Voivodeship from the 14th century to 1998. It has been the capital of Lesser Poland Voivodeship since 1999.The city has grown from a Stone Age settlement to Poland's second most important city. It began as a hamlet on Wawel Hill and was already being reported as a busy trading centre of Slavonic Europe in 965. With the establishment of new universities and cultural venues at the emergence of the Second Polish Republic in 1918 and throughout the 20th century, Kraków reaffirmed its role as a major national academic and artistic centre. The city has a population of approximately 760,000, with approximately 8 million additional people living within a 100km radius of its main square. More ...
343, ul. Gołębia 24, Kraków
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie
343, ul. Rakowicka 27, Kraków
Politechnika Krakowska im. Tadeusza Kościuszki
343, ul. Warszawska 24, Kraków
Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. S. Staszica w Krakowie
343, Al. Mickiewicza 30, Kraków
Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie
343, al. Mickiewicza 21, Kraków
Uniwersytet Pedagogiczny im. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej w Krakowie
343, ul. Podchorążych 2, Kraków, Poland
Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego w Krakowie
343, Al. Jana Pawła II 78, Kraków
Krakowska Akademia im. Andrzeja Frycza Modrzewskiego
343, ul. Gustawa Herlinga-Grudzińskiego 1, Kraków
- 2000 PLN 2 bedroom apartment 5 minutes from Main Market Square Vistula River and Kazimierz
- 2300 PLN BEAUTIFUL OLD SCHOOL 2 Bedroom Apartment in the CITY CENTER - PK, UEK - 5 MIN!! - DISCOUNT
- 5000 PLN LAST BEDROOM - 4 bedroom apartment on FLORIAŃSKA (5&6) Street! 150 meters to the Main Square! Best deal!
- 3000 PLN LAST BEDROOM AVAILABLE - Flat just next to the UEK and PK !
- 1600 PLN SPACIOUS, BRIGHT TWO ROOM APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE CITY CENTER