Price per room : 1300 PLN
Area of the flat is 48,50 square meters. Consists of:
• 2 separate bedrooms, (one is without window)
• equipped kitchen with living room
• bathroom with shower
Additinally there is a shared laudry room. It is located on the 2nd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, microwave, gas cooker, oven, tv, cutlery, plates, double beds, wardrobes, desks etc. One bedroom is without window.
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Economic electric heating.
Location Pilsudskiego street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 10 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 3 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 13 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 10 min by tram or 25 by walk
* Academy of Music 8 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 4 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 15 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 15 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2800 pln + bills ( 300 pln)
Rent for bedroom 1 (no window) is 1350 pln + bills
Rent for bedroom 2 is 1450 pln + bills
Bills = heating, water, garbage, electricity, internet.
Agency fee – single payment made to the Agency. Fee is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord and administration, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in Polish and English, first contact during your stay. Fee shall be paid according to the information from Just Home.
Security deposit - One-time payment for the owner as a security of the lease contract. The deposit is usually the amount of one month rent or one month rent + advanced payment for bills. You have to pay the deposit to book the flat/room. After the lease contract is over, we make the calculation of the deposit and it will be returned to you on your account.
Apartment will be available from End of September / 1st October 2022 (the exact date to be confirmed) until end of February 2023.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we will find them.
3. For how many semesters are you staying? 1 or 2?
4. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
5. Where will you study? (name of the University)
6. If you have - send me your polish mobile number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!