Price per room : 1100 PLN
Just Home presents you apartment in the antique building where we have more than 15 different apartments for Erasmus Students !
Apartment consists of (total area 63 sqm):
• 3 separate bedrooms
• kitchen with dining table
- living space with sofa
• bathroom with bathtub
It is located on the 3rd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped with: fridge, gas cooker and owen, cutlery, plates, double beds in each room
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Gas heating.
Location Pilsudskiego street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 10 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 3 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 12 min by tram or 20 by walk
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 7 min by tram or 15 by walk
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by tram or 30 by walk
* Academy of Music 15 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 3 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 8 min by tram or 20 by walk
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 8 min by tram or 20 by walk
Rent for whole apartment is 3300 pln + bills
Rent for bedroom 1 is 1150 pln + bills
Rent for bedroom 2 and 3 is 1075 pln + bills
Bills = electricity, gas, water, garbage, internet, laundry.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Apartment is available from February 2020 (exact date to be confirmed) until end of June 2020.
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!