Price per room : 1100 PLN
Just Home presents you apartment in the antique building where we have more than 4 different apartments for Erasmus Students !
Area of the flat is 60 square meters. Consists of:
• 2 separate bedrooms
- common area
• bathroom with bath
- separate toilet
It is located on the 4th floor with LIFT.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, electric cooker, owen, cutlery, plates, washing machine, single beds, wardrobes, desks etc.
There is a connection to Wi-fi internet. Central heating included in the rent.
Other erasmus flats in the building. 5 flats rented for erasmus in total.
Location Dluga street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 15 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 15 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 10 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by bus or 25 by walk
* Academy of Music 18 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 2 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 12 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 15 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 15 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2200 pln + bills
Rent for 1 bedroom is 1100 pln + bills
Bills = water, garbage, electricity, gas, internet.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from February 2020 (exact date to be confirmed) until end of June 2020.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we will find them.
3. For how many semesters are you staying? 1 or 2?
4. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
5. Where will you study? (name of the University)
6. If you have - send me your polish mobile number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!