Price per room : 1650 PLN
Just Home presents you 2 levels apartment.
Area of the flat is 40 square meters. Consists of:
• mezzanine with double sofa bed and single bed
• equipped kitchen
- living area with convertible double sofa
• bathroom with shower and additional toilet
Additinally there is a balcony. It is located on the 2nd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: big fridge, microwave, electric cooker, cutlery, plates, wardrobe, desk, radio etc.
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Economic electric heating.
Location - Felicjanek street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 12 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 8 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 15 min by bus or 25 by walk
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min by tram or 20 by walk
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by bus or 30 by walk
* Academy of Music 15 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 2 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) - 10 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 12 min by tram or 20 by walk
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 12 min by tram or 20 by walk
Rent for whole apartment is 1650 pln + bills
Bills = electric heating, water, garbage, electricity, internet.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from September 2020 (exact date to be confirmed) until the end of June 2021.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam, cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!