Price per room : from 1050 PLN PLN
Just Home presents a spacious apartment in the city center!
Available from September 2020 until the end of February, if you stay for one semester, or until June 2021, if you stay for two semesters.
Apartment consists of:
• 3 separate bedrooms
• kitchen with dining area
• bathroom with shower
It is located on the 3rd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped with: fridge, gas cooker and oven, cutlery, plates, double beds in 2 rooms and in bedroom 3 - 2 single beds and a sofa.
Location Bosacka street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 18 min by bus
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 12 min by tram
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 7 min walking distance!!
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 7 min walking distance
* Academy of Music 10 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 3 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 4 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 5 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 4 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 3300 pln + bills
Bedroom 1 = 1050 pln + bills
Bedroom 2 = 1050 pln + bills
Bedroom 3 = 1200 pln + bills (bigest room)
Bills = administration, electricity, gas, internet, water only if you use over than 6,5m3 in a month.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from September 2020 (exact date to be confirmed) until end of June 2021.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we will find them.
3. For how many semesters are you staying? 1 or 2?
4. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
5. Where will you study? (name of the University)
6. If you have - send me your polish mobile number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!