Price per room : 1000 PLN
Area of the flat is 50 square meters. Consists of:
• 2 separate bedrooms. Both same size about 20 sqm with double beds, desks and wardrobes.
• equipped kitchen with dining table
It is located on the 2nd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, electric cooker, owen, cutlery, plates, washing machine etc.
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Electric heating.
Virtual walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v36wTPHaxw&feature=youtu.be
Location - Zyblikiewicza street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 20 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 9 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 10 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by tram or 25 by walk
* Academy of Music 10 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 9 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 9 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 9 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2000 pln + bills. So, 1000 pln + bills per bedroom.
# Room 1 RENTED by french girl
# Room 2 RENTED
Electricity: according to meters
Administration: 370 pln (downpayment for 6m3 water and garbage fee included)
Agency fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - One-time payment for the owner as a security of the lease contract. The deposit is usually the amount of one month rent or one month rent + advanced payment for bills. You have to pay the deposit to book the flat/room. After the lease contract is over, we make the calculation of the deposit and it will be returned to you on your account.
Apartment will be available from February/March 2022 (exact date to be confirmed) until June 2022.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam, cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!