Price per room : 1100 PLN
Just Home presents you apartment in the antique building where we have more than 15 different apartments for Erasmus Students !
Apartment consists of (total area 66 sqm):
• 2 separate bedrooms
• kitchen with living area
• bathroom with shower
It is located on the 3rd floor.
The apartment is furnished and equipped with: a fridge, a microwave, a cookery hob, a kettle, a coffee maker, cutlery, plates, double beds in each room
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet.
Location -> Pilsudskiego street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 10 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 3 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 12 min by tram or 20 by walk
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 7 min by tram or 15 by walk
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by tram or 30 by walk
* Academy of Music 15 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 3 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 8 min by tram or 20 by walk
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 8 min by tram or 20 by walk
Monthly rent: 2200pln.
Bedroom 1 - 1100 pln + bills
Bedroom 2 - 1100 pln + bills
Bills = electricity, gas, water, garbage, internet, laundry.
Single payment - to pay on the day of contract signature. It is a fee for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during the whole stay! Help fee is 100% of one month rent.
Returnable security deposit:
A one-time payment for the owner to secure his claims. The deposit is as usually - the amount of one month rent. You must pay a deposit to reserve a room. If everything will be fine, the owner will return it to you at the end of the contract.
Apartment is available from February 2020 (exact date to be confirmed) until end of June 2020
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!