Price per room : 1350 PLN
Just Home presents you a sunny apartment.
Next to this flat there is exactly similar also for Erasmus students:
If you are a team of 4 people consider taking these two flats as an option :)
Area of the flat is 48 square meters. Consists of:
• 2 separate bedrooms with single beds
• bathroom with a bath
It is located on the 3rd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, gas cooker, cutlery, plates, single and single beds.
There is a connection to Wi-fi internet.
Location Floriańska street (estimation times)
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 20 min by walk
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 8 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology) - 15 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 5 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 20 min by bus or 20 by walk
* Academy of Music - 4 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 3 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 1 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 10 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 10 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2700pln+ bills (if 2 students)
Bills = gas, water, garbage, electricity, internet.
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from end of October 2019 (exact date to be confirmed) until the end of February 2020. Only for 1 semester!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!