Price per room : 1100 PLN
Just Home presents You a comfortable apartment!
Apartment in the city centre. Consists of:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- living room
- kitchen with dining area and balcony
- bathroom with shower and bathtub!
- separate toilet
It is located on the 3rd floor.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, microwave, cutlery, plates, washing machine, wardrobes, desks etc.
There is a connection to unlimited Wi-fi internet. Gas heating.
Location Warszawska street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 12 min by bus or 20 by walk
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 15 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 3 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 4 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min walking distance
* Academy of Music - 12 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 1 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 7 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 5 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 3 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2200 pln + bills
Rent for bedroom 1 is 1000 pln + bills
Bedroom 2 is 1200pln + bills
Bills = only gas heating! The rest is included in the rent!
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from October 2019 until the end of February, if you stay for one semester, or until end of June 2020, if you stay for two semesters.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam, cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!