Price per room : 1100 PLN
THE FLAT IS BEING RENOVATED RIGHT NOW, TO CREATE THE ADDICIONAL BEDROOM.
Just Home presents you apartment in the antique building where we have more than 3 different apartments for Erasmus Students !
Area of the flat is 82 square meters. Consists of:
• 3 separate bedrooms
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom with bath
- separate toilet
Additionally there is a nice balcony! It is located on the 4th floor with LIFT.
Apartment is furnished and equipped: fridge, gas cooker, owen, cutlery, plates, washing machine, single beds, wardrobes, desks etc.
There is a connection to Wi-fi internet. Central heating included in the rent..
Location Dluga street
* AGH (University o Science & Technology) - 15 min walking distance!
* UJ (Jagiellonian University) - 15 min walking distance
*Politechnika (University of Technology)- 10 min walking distance
*ASP (Academy of Fine Arts) - 10 min walking distance
* UEK (University of Economics) - 15 min by bus or 25 by walk
* Academy of Music 18 min walking distance
- Tram and bus stop – 2 min walking distance
- Main square (all bars, clubs, and landmarks) 12 min walking distance
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 15 min walking distance
- Shopping Centre – Galeria Krakowska – 15 min walking distance
Rent for whole apartment is 2900 pln + bills
Rent for the bedroom 1 - with the balcony - 1100 PLN + bills
Rent for the bedroom 2 - 900 PLN + bills
Rent for the bedroom 3 - 900 PLN + bills
Bills = water, garbage, electricity, gas, internet. About 140 in summer and 220 in winter / per person
Help fee – single payment at the beginning of your stay. It is for finding and preparing the apartment for students, contact with landlord, arranging everything with the flat, preparing lease contract in polish and English, help during whole stay!
Security deposit - single payment at the beginning paid to the owner of the flat. Returned at the end of the contract if everything is ok with the flat, no damages, no outstanding bills etc.
Apartment is available from the end of September 2019, until the end of June 2020.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT VIA INTERNET!
If you are interested in this offer please send me email with information:
1. When exactly are you coming to Cracow?
2. Have you got some flatmates already? If not, we can find them.
3. What is your monthly budget for the flat including bills?
4. Where will you study? (name of the University)
5. For how long are you staying in Krakow?
6. If you have - send me your polish number.
*** Check your spam cause our answer can land over there ***
Fill contact form to contact with owner. Get response should in few hour, check spam!