Terms and Conditions
- MyEramus.pl owned by Just Home Ltd. (“MyErasmus”) operates the website available at www.myerasmus.pl (“Website”). The Website is an online platform for long and medium-term rental which provides rental listings that can be browsed and filtered according to the user’s preferences. To book an accommodation displayed on the Website, the user can fullfil a booking request’s form.
- MyEramus.pl is responsible for the content (e.g. description, photos, prices, availability) displayed on the Website. All listed offers are true and existing. Moreover, apartments are verified and are being controled by our personel.
- A user of the Website is not authorised to:
- disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, application or hardware content available through the Website, except as permitted by law
- copy, redistribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or in any other way use the content of the Website, except as permitted by law
- use any automated software or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit the content of the Website or any part thereof.
- The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure within a consumer office.
- ERASMUS® is a registered trademark owned by the European Union and represented by the European Commission. This Website is a platform for medium-term rental and is in no way related to the ERASMUS® trademark. This Website is also not related to the European Union or the European Commission.